Journal week #2


Throughout this second week I felt good doing my teaching practicum. Something I found really interesting was the fact students were more engaged with the class that it is more catchy for them; I could realize this through an activity I came up with in a class; they were provided with diverse Phrasal Verbs and then, they had to mimic in order to the others students to guess, they were all participating, I will do consider this in further classes. In addition, I noticed I don’t have to be that open with them because they tend to take everything as a joke, I mean, I try to get along well with them but, at the same time, I try to make them treat me respectfully, they do not have to forget I am their teacher. I don’t know why but I feel more comfortable with the 1106 grade, despite my very first observation was with the 1105 grade; I don’t mean I don’t want to have class with 1105 grade, but I feel a certain feeling with those guys. I will probably do my innovation plan with 1106 grade.

Comments

Popular Posts