Journal week #5


This week was a really good one, I did something different regarding the class development itself. I took a movie to the class, the one which was related to the activity from the previous week. The movie name is The Greatest showman, and it is basically about being strong, to keep you chin up in hard times. I felt students liked the movie a lot because, despite the movie was completely in English, with subtitles in English, they know what it was about and they were able to fully develop the workshop I had planned for them. Also, some students asked me about the soundtrack of the movie to look it up. They might hadn’t fully understood the whole movie but they could perceive the expressions and different sounds actors did in order to get the real message of every song and conversation. At the end of this week I felt rewarded because I reached what I was thinking about, students understood the real message of the movie.  

Comments

Popular Posts